Refill.
profile
blog
links
tag
introduction
min-niee-@bs
If you want to fight
I'll stand right beside you
The day that you fall
I'll be right behind you
To pick up the pieces
If you don't believe me
Just look into my eyes
'Cause the heart never lies
[mcfly]
webmistress
minny
Huimin
AJC, NBS THWEE!
29 sept 89
i'm turning 21 this year!!
boyfriend♥
Hoarse d
Saturday, May 03, 2008/
11:32 PM
i hate my sore throat!!! and a looming flu.
anw i think i passed it to boyfriend just now. *So sorry! ):*
and its really difficult to conduct tuition sessions with a painful throat.
moreover its the MYE season i.e. there'll be more tuition next week.
Gawd.
comment! comment! comment!
0 bothered.
links
feel the love, baby.
Dave
Kbeex
Lynn
Yaqi
by post
I am damn fucking irritated.irritated at the phleg...
Medicine Interview & Secretaries Week!
freaaaaaaaakEDDi'm currently so freaked out by the...
Frrrrrrph.I was so bored i started watching dou ni...
Boos.
I must control my expenditure.
why is my internet connection SO DAMN FUCKING SLOW...
I'm staying at home on this beautiful Saturday aft...
I dont know why i feel fatter despite the recent g...
pissssssssed.
credits
layout and coding
tagboard
talk the talk.